A young firefighter was killed in an explosion at a restaurant in southern China. The video shows how after a sudden explosion, a fierce blast hit the firefighters standing in front of the diner in Changsha, Hunan province. It’s reported that on June 1, the diner caught fire and firefighters rushed to the scene to put out the fire, during which the explosion occurred, resulting in the death of a 22-year-old firefighter while 13 people got injured. The accident was reportedly caused by a leak in a liquefied petroleum gas tank which then caused an explosion of propane. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting