- In the Yellowstone season 3 finale, a bomb went off in Beth Dutton's office, causing everyone to question if she survived.
- The cast recently started production on season 4, but it's unclear if Kelly Reilly (who plays Beth) is filming.
- Season 4 is expected to premiere next summer — with or without Beth.
The cliffhanger at the end of Yellowstone season 3 gave fans more questions than answers. In a matter of minutes, three members of the Dutton family were all attacked in one way or another — a bomb exploded in Beth's office, gunmen stormed Kayce's office, and John was shot by a mysterious passerby. While the root of the violence remains a mystery (some blame Jamie, other's say it's Market Equities' wrongdoing), Yellowstone fans are all struggling to wait until season 4 debuts to find out what really happened. The biggest question remains: Will everyone survive?
While searching for answers, fans came across Kelly Reilly's (who plays Beth Dutton) Instagram post following the season 3 finale, in which she alluded that the show has been a "wild ride." As in, past tense.
Fans were quick to pick up her wording, and took to the comments to express their concerns that Yellowstone may have seen the last of Beth Dutton.
- "Wait. Are you leaving the show? You ARE the show. 😢"
- "What a wild ride is "has" been? As in it's the end for you?"
- "No, this cannot be how it ends!! 💔 Love your character, so amazing and empowering."
- "PALEEEEEZE say that your words 'what a ride it's been' is not your way of saying goodbye!!! NOOOOOO!!!! You're just referring to the season, right???? 🙏🙏🙏"
- "I feel like your post is a bit cryptic! You better be back for Season 4! We need to see Beth and Rip get married 😘😘😘😘"
A few days later, Kelly took a walk down memory lane, sharing her favorite season 3 moment between Beth and Rip. Again, fans couldn't get over the fact that Beth's fate is still up in the air.
This time, fans got straight to the point: "Beth better not be dead," someone wrote. "Please don’t leave us," another commented.
But here's where things get complicated: Yellowstone started filming season 4 in late August (just a few days before Kelly's Instagram posts), and there hasn't been a Beth Dutton sighting yet. Several Yellowstone cast members, including Cole Hauser, Forrie J. Smith, and Ian Bohen, have posted photos on social media, indicating that they're back on the ranch. Kelly, however, seems to playing along with everyone's suspicions by keeping quiet ... or is she? We'll have to wait until next summer to find out.
You Might Also Like