SUZHOU, JIANGSU, CHINASEPTEMBER 6, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Mid shot fans in the stadium2. Close-up fans in the stadium3. Pan left fans in the stadium4. Close-up supporters in the bus, with the lyrics goes like “We have hearts of absolute sincerity and stay united through the wind and waves.”5. Mid shot Wuhan Zall fans singing “Wuhan will certainly win” at the front square of Suzhou station6. Close-up Wuhan Zall fans singing “Wuhan will certainly win” at the front square of Suzhou station
7. SOUNDBITE 1 - Gao Yajun, video engineer (female, 42 years old, Mandarin Chinese, 22 sec): "We left for Suzhou this morning, and we were too excited to get any sleep last night. I saw that everyone else was awake too, chatting in the (online) group, and they all said they couldn't sleep. And then at 4:00 am someone said, 'Forget it, don't sleep, just get up and let's meet.’ So I think many of us can’t sleep tonight either."
8. Close-up a four-year-old fan boy is wearing orange color football t-shirt with “Fight for Wuhan” at the back of it9. Close-up One of the fans who arrived earlier is welcoming the rest of his fellow fans saying “Welcome home”10. Close-up Wuhan Zall fans entering the stadium and have their ID card checked
11. SOUNDBITE 2 - Shi Anshi, retired (male, 74 years old, Mandarin Chinese, 23 sec): "I think Wuhan is the safest place as our country has done a great job in combatting the virus. We did right at the early stage so now Wuhan is definitely safe. I welcome people to visit Wuhan and if you are football fan, you can join us to cheer for the team."
12. Close-up Wuhan Zall fans holding various flags and banners with different slogans on it