A woman in Canton, Connecticut, was torn as she watched three fluffy bears ripping into a garbage bag at her home on April 27, saying, “No, no, no, no,” then admitting aloud, “I don’t even mind because you’re so pretty.”
Footage recorded by Ashley Lauren shows a momma bear and her two yearlings chowing down on a bag of trash with reckless abandon, as wind tousles their fur.
Lauren recorded the gorgeous garbage gourmands for nearly three minutes. Credit: Ashley Lauren via Storyful
- Hi. Can you please not tear up my garbage? Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. All right. Stop, little babies. No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no!
No no, little babies, leave my garbage alone! Leave my garbage alone, little furry babies! Hi!
Oh my goodness, you are so sweet. Hi, mama! That's the mama bear. Hi, mama.
Hi. I don't even mind, because you're so pretty.
Oh, little fluffy butts.
Little fluffy bears.
- They really got in there.
- Oh yeah. Leftovers. This one's --
- Oh yeah.
- Hi, sweeties. You are so beautiful.
They like [INAUDIBLE].
- Is that the mama?
- Yeah, big mama. Well, tonight's garbage night. They're willing to come.
I want it to happen.