Video released by an Armenian documentary production company purportedly shows Azeri forces carrying out strikes on the city of Stepanakert in Nagorno-Karabakh on Sunday (October 4).
Nagorno-Karabakh is a mountain enclave that belongs to Azerbaijan under international law but is populated and governed by ethnic Armenians.
Officials in the region said 21 more servicemen had been killed, bringing its total military death toll to 223 since the fighting began. It also said 19 civilians had been killed.
The clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia are the worst since the 1990s, when some 30,000 people were killed, and are spreading beyond the Nagorno-Karabakh enclave itself.
NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg added his voice to calls for an immediate end to the fighting, but prospects for a ceasefire appeared remote after fighting intensified at the weekend, with hundreds killed in clashes involving
artillery, tanks and fighter planes since Sept. 27.