Variety presents its largest-ever special report on international filming locations, produced in collaboration with the Association of Film Commissioners International. Our 18-page edition covers the latest updates for major territories on the status of production rebates, tax incentives, film commissions, facilities, crew availability and other infrastructure including VFX and post-production services.
“Throughout this difficult year, Variety’s team of global entertainment experts have kept the international production community informed and connected. ‘Location Update: The Big Restart’ is a critical tool in bringing the world’s entertainment pros together to begin their return to safe, responsible and financially-savvy content production,” says Steven Gaydos, Variety’s executive VP of global content and executive editor.
To read the report, click through and browse the flipbook below:
More from Variety
- 'Jurassic World: Dominion' Scales Back Malta Shoot After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Daniel Kaluuya: 5 of His Top Scenes Ranked
- Venice Film Festival Full Lineup Unveiled
Best of Variety
- The Best Comedies on Netflix to Watch Right Now
- Everything Coming to Netflix in September
- What's Coming to Disney Plus in September 2020