SHOWS: VALENCIA, SPAIN (MAY 14, 2020) (LA LIGA HANDOUT - ACCESS ALL)
1. VARIOUS OF DEFENDER ELIAQUIM MANGALA (2 SHOTS)
2. COACH ALBERT CELADES
3. KEVIN GAMEIRO
4. MIDFIELDER ALESSANDRO FLORENZI
5. WINGER FERRAN TORRES COMPLETING TRAINING DRILL AND CELEBRATING
6. MIDFIELDER CARLOS SOLER
SEVILLE, SPAIN (MAY 14, 2020) (LA LIGA HANDOUT - ACCESS ALL)
7. VARIOUS OF FORWARD YOUSSEF EN-NESYRI ON YOGA MAT (2 SHOTS)
8. VARIOUS OF FORWARD MUNIR EL HADDADI ON YOGA MAT (2 SHOTS)
9. VARIOUS OF EL HADDADI TRAINING (2 SHOTS)
10. TWO PLAYERS DRIBBLING WITH BALLS
11. COACH JULEN LOPETEGUI WITH FACE MASK
12. VARIOUS OF MIDFIELDER FERNANDO (2 SHOTS)
VILLARREAL, SPAIN (MAY 14, 2020) (LA LIGA HANDOUT - ACCESS ALL)
14. VILLARREAL TRAINING GROUND
15. COACH JAVIER CALLEJA
16. VARIOUS OF DEFENDER ALBERTO MORENO (3 SHOTS)
17. VARIOUS OF MIDFIELDER MANU TRIGUEROS (2 SHOTS)
18. STRIKER PACO ALCACER
19. VARIOUS OF MIDFIELDER ANDRE-FRANK ZAMBO ANGUISSA (2 SHOTS)
20. PLAYER JOGGING
21. DEFENDER PAU TORRES
STORY: Heavy downpours across Spain did not stop Valencia, Sevilla and Villarreal from keeping their training preparations in check on Thursday (May 14).
Under strict social distancing measures, players trained in solo sessions spread out over multiple pitches, so as to limit contact and the potential spread of the coronavirus.
La Liga president Javier Tebas has said he hopes Spanish soccer will resume on June 12 after being halted for more than three months due to the outbreak.
All clubs in Spain's top two divisions began testing players for the virus last week and many have now started individual training, the second step of the league's four-phase protocol for returning to action.
(Production: Stefan Haskins)