Banned from Twitter and Facebook, former U.S. President Donald Trump is planning to launch his own media platform.
Trump's advisor Jason Miller told Fox News that the new site would be live in the next two to three months.
A former spokesman for Trump's 2020 campaign, Miller said the new platform would, quote, "completely redefine the game."
Miller provided no further details, and no comment was immediately available from officials with the Trump Organization.
Trump was suspended from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites after the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
He was accused of inciting the violent mob, but critics of the move say legislators, not tech giants, should decide any curbs to free expression.
Twitter is reviewing its policy and said last week that it would seek public input on when and how it should ban world leaders.
Facebook has asked its independent oversight board to decide whether Trump's ban should stand.