Multiple semi-trucks were blown over during a storm that produced a tornado near Tomah, Wisconsin, local officials said on June 15.
The National Weather Service reported a confirmed tornado near Oakdale at 4:10 pm on Wednesday.
Citing Oakdale Village President Richard Lee, Channel 3000 reported that at least four semi-trucks were blown over.
This video posted to Twitter by Andrew Pederson shows a long line of vehicles backed up on the highway with multiple toppled trucks seen. Credit: Andrew Pederson via Storyful
- Hopefully everybody is OK.
- Oh, look at this trailer right here and the back of this truck.
- There's three. There's one in the middle, one on the side over here.
- Yeah, well, there's one right here too. Yeah.
- There's three.
- Yeah. Yep.
- No, this is just [INAUDIBLE].
- Toma had a pretty good storm go through too. I'll go the other way.
- Oh, so sad.
- Oh, look at this, military convoys held up over there too. Oh, look at this one. I didn't even see this guy off on the shoulder. Oh, dang. Hopefully he's-- look at that-- look at that--
- Yeah, look at that.
- Here's another one right here.
- It must have been a direct hit right here.
- [INAUDIBLE] is flat.
- Look at all these people out of their cars.
- These guys can't be diverted because they're right behind it.
- Yep, steel [INAUDIBLE].
- Hey, a steel case.
- They're going to be stuck there for a while. Look at this.
- They are.
- Look at all these people.
- She's freaking out.
- Yeah. [INAUDIBLE]
- [INAUDIBLE], for a while.