SHOWS: TORSBY, SWEDEN (JUNE 7, 2020) (SVT/WRC - ACCESS ALL)
1. SWEDEN'S OLIVER SOLBERG BEGINNING HIS FINAL RUN IN THE RALLY SWEDEN LOCKDOWN
2. ON-BOARD CAMERA SHOWING SOLBERG RACING
3. SOLBERG RACING ON HIS FINAL RUN
4. ON-BOARD CAMERA SHOWING SOLBERG RACING
5. VARIOUS OF SOLBERG RACING
6. ON-BOARD CAMERA SHOWING SOLBERG RACING
7. SOLBERG RACING AND CROSSING THE FINISHING LINE TO WIN THE RALLY
8. SOLBERG DRIVING PASSED CAMERA
9. SOLBERG DRIVING
10. SOLBERG, OUT OF THE CAR, CELEBRATING WITH HIS MUM AND CO-PILOT, PERNILLA SOLBERG
11. (SOUNDBITE) (English) OLIVER SOLBERG, PERNILLA SOLBERG, PETTER SOLBERG AND REPORTER, SAYING:
OLIVER SOLBERG: "It's the first in a long time and even if it's a sprint it's still the best guys are here so, you know, it's still a very nice feeling."
REPORTER: "You've beaten three former world champions."
OLIVER SOLBERG: "Yes, I'm happy (LAUGHING). Very, very happy."
REPORTER: "You're a real family team. Petter and Pernilla. How was it to have your mother in the rear seat?"
OLIVER SOLBERG: "I didn't listen to my mother at all."
REPORTER: "You told me that earlier, did you tell her?"
OLIVER SOLBERG: "I haven't told her yet, no. I did after the race (LAUGHING)."
PERNILLA SOLBERG: "I could have just sat there and enjoyed everything. I was reading and reading and you didn't even pay attention and I could have just enjoyed it."
REPORTER: "Were you angry that he didn't listen to you?"
PERNILLA SOLBERG: No, I thought he listened but, no, I had great fun. It was fantastic. It's a really great day out and again big thanks to everyone for pulling this off; all the marshals who have been here, and SVT and the organisers from Swedish Rally, the community here in Torsby - really nice, really good fun."
REPORTER: "Petter, no longer do you need to be the most nervous man in Torsby?"
PETTER SOLBERG: "No, I must say this was a tough one but it's so difficult with the conditions out there and you know Pontus (Tidemand) had a puncture before, Oliver had a puncture. So it's easy to do a mistake. He kept his head cold and haven't driven since Mexico so that was very nice and not even to listen to the co-driver so it's pretty OK."
12. ON-BOARD CAMERA SHOWING PG ANDERSSON DRIVING IN THE QUALIFICATION ROUND
13. ANDERSSON CRASHING AND ROLLING HIS CAR
14. (SOUNDBITE) (English) RALLY DRIVER, PG ANDERSSON, SAYING: (SOUNDBITE BEGINS WITH PREVIOUS SHOT OF CAR ON ROAD FOLLOWING CRASH AND FINISHES WITH ON-BOARD CAMERA SHOWING CRASH)
"It was a short race and I turned it up quite unsurprised in the dirty track on the hillside where there were two deep ruts and I didn't see it on the top and I flicked the car in and it went up on two wheels and there was no space to try and turn it back so it ended upside down."
STORY: Oliver Solberg won the Rally Sweden Lockdown in Torsby on Sunday (June 7) by beating his cousin Pontus Tidemand.
The 18-year-old who had his mum, Pernilla Solberg, as his co-driver was faster than Tidemand in both legs of the final.
The rally was held on the 2.5-kilometre sprint speed stage which normally features in Sweden's World Rally Championship race.
The event, which was held behind closed doors, was the first elite rally since the COVID-19 pandemic brought most sports to a standstill in March.
The invitation-only event attracted some of Sweden's top rally drivers and it ended up being a memorable day for Solberg.
However, for PG Andersson it was a day he'd rather forget as he rolled his car during qualifying and was forced to retire from the race.