RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SCRIPT
VIDEO SHOWS: MATCHDAY STAFF WAITING OUTSIDE PUSKAS ARENA, SOUNDBITES FROM MATCHDAY STAFF AND SUPPORTERS
SHOWS: BUDAPEST, HUNGARY (SEPTEMBER 24, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. EXTERIOR OF PUSKAS ARENA
2. UEFA SUPER CUP SIGNS ON EXTERIOR OF STADIUM
3. EXTERIOR OF STADIUM
4. HUNGARIAN WORKERS GATHERED OUTSIDE STADIUM WAITING TO BE ALLOWED IN
5. VARIOUS OF WORKERS WAITING
6. (SOUNDBITE) (Hungarian) HUNGARIAN WORKER, ALEX, SAYING:
"I pay attention to always wash my hands, to keep the distance, I do what I can but I have to make a living somehow, so one must work, this is how it is."
7. WORKERS GATHERED
8. (SOUNDBITE) (Hungarian) UNIDENTIFIED HUNGARIAN WORKERS, SAYING:
WORKER STANDING ON THE RIGHT, SAYING: "Everyone will be far away from each other, they will be barricaded away. The preparations are really good."
WORKER STANDING ON THE LEFT, SAYING: "There will be plastic walls in the buffet, no cash allowed so everyone must pay cash so we won't have to touch money either"
9. VARIOUS OF POLICE ARRIVING
10. HUNGARIAN BAYERN MUNICH SUPPORTERS STANDING OUTSIDE STADIUM
11. (SOUNDBITE) (Hungarian) HUNGARIAN BAYERN SUPPORTER ZSOMBOR LUKACS SAYING:
"(I have come) because I am a big Bayern fan and a Super Cup final is such an occasion I think for every Bayern fan that one must simply see if their team is there."
12. LUKACS AND FRIEND STANDING OUTSIDE STADIUM
13. (SOUNDBITE) (Hungarian) HUNGARIAN BAYERN MUNICH SUPPORTER, ZSOMBOR LUKACS, SAYING:
"I agree that the organisation is risky but I think if everyone keeps to the rules and regulations then perhaps there won't be a big problem out of this."
14. VARIOUS OF POLICE AND STAFF WEARING PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) OUTSIDE THE STADIUM
15. ENTRANCE FLAG OUTSIDE STADIUM
STORY: Hungarians who will be working as matchday staff during Thursday's (September 24) Super Cup waited outside the Puskas Arena mid-afternoon feeling re-assured that they will be working amid safe working conditions.
European champions Bayern Munich face Europa League holders, Sevilla in the traditional curtain raiser for European soccer.
One worker named Alex said he would be careful to keep safe and he shrugged off concern saying he needed to earn a living and work.
Others said they felt reassured that the working conditions inside the stadium were safe for them.
One of first Bayern supporters to arrive at the Puskas Arena was Zsombor Lukacs who said he was a big fan and could not bear to miss the match despite having some concerns over COVID-19.
According to UEFA, some 16,000 spectators will be in the stadium to watch the match.
The stadium gates will open at 1600GMT and the match kicks off at 1900GMT.
(Production: Balazs Kaufmann, Krisztina Fenyo)