All five members of 90s pop royalty Steps join Kate for a raucous late night chat, re-living their favourite moments from 25 years of performing.
White Wine Question Time with Kate Thornton is the podcast that brings together well-known guests to answer three thought-provoking questions over three glasses of wine. Discover the friendships behind the entertainment headlines, and listen in on their conversations for a side to the celebrities you've never heard before. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts, and follow on Instagram (@whitewineqt) & Twitter (@WhiteWineQT) to keep up to date with the latest guests, news and more.
KATE THORNTON: Are we all drinking tonight? I'm raising a glass of wine to you from London.
- We're not going to bed, Kate. We're up for the night. Woo, hoo!
- Oh, god, not with you.
KATE THORNTON: [INAUDIBLE] remind everybody why you're called H. [INAUDIBLE]. What does it stand for?
- Hard work.
- Dido was on the next table. And Lee's phone rang. And his ringtone was--
- Hi, Dido. Support from my fellow artists. Kate, I'd like to see Steps do "Bohemian Rhapsody."
KATE THORNTON: I think you could do that, you know?
- (SINGING) I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me. Galileo! Galileo. Galileo.
KATE THORNTON: [INAUDIBLE]. Oh, my god, what's that I just heard? Oh, it was Freddie Mercury turning in his grave.
- [INAUDIBLE] channelling, channelling. Freddie was in me.