Samsung phone bursts into flames in pedestrian's bag in China

A Samsung phone burst into flames in a man's bag when he was walking in central China. The CCTV video, shot in the city of Zhengzhou in Henan Province on April 15, shows a ball of fire bursting out of a cross bag. The man was seen taking off the bag and throwing it to the ground. The man's arm, hair and eyelash were burnt. According to reports, it was the Samsung G5700 phone from 2016 and the owner has never changed the battery for it. The phone was not being charged when the incident happened. The case is under investigation. The video was provided by local media with permission.