Rescuers find deadly cobra INSIDE electricity meter box and revive it with water

Rescuers in northeastern India were amazed earlier this week to discover a deadly spectacled cobra inside an electricity meter box. A resident of Bhubaneswar saw the snake in a storeroom with a rat in its mouth on November 2 and raised the alarm. Family members rushed in and one sprayed the snake with chemicals to drive it away. The reptile abandoned its meal and fled into the electricity meter. Experts from Snake Helpline were called to the scene and removed the cobra with a special implement. They quickly realised the chemicals had made the snake lethargic and washed it thoroughly for 10 minutes. After reviving the snake, they put it in a bag and later released it in the wild away from humans.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting