KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed, in brief.
1. Malaysia hit a new record for Covid-19 infections with 2,335 new cases.
2. The Sungai Buloh Hospital is taking action against health workers who flout Covid-19 standard operating procedures.
3. Human Resources Minister M Saravanan confirmed that plans to raid a glove factory in Klang on Thursday had been leaked to the owner.
4. The government is developing an app to help local and foreign workers blow the whistle on errant employers.
5. Kepong MP Lim Lip Eng called on the government to forgive PTPTN debts owed by those in the B40 group.
6. Julau MP Larry Sng will remain as interim Sarawak PKR chairperson following a talk with party president Anwar Ibrahim.
7. The Penang ferry service can only be used by motorcyclists and cyclists starting Jan 1.