BEROUN, CZECH REPUBLICSEPTEMBER 30, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Close-up of the driver casting his ballot2. Mid shot of the election committee at work
3. SOUNDBITE 1 - Petr Vokac, interior ministry section director (male, 40 years old, Czech, 10 sec): "It is for voters who are in quarantine because of Covid-19. They are people officially placed in quarantine by public health officers or doctors, or they are being isolated because they are suffering from Covid-19."
4. Cutaway: Close-up of a soldier checking the driver's identity
5. SOUNDBITE 2 - Petr Vokac, interior ministry section director (male, 40 years old, Czech, 11 sec): "The idea is that the voter doesn't have to step out of the car for a moment. The voter is wearing a face mask all the time, except for about two seconds when the soldier checks the ID card."
6. Mid shot of a soldier checking a driver's identity