PM: The unvaccinated will make all the difference to Xmas

Boris Johnson says over 75% of over 70s have had their booster jabs, but warned that it will be the remaining 25% of the people who refuse the Covid-19 vaccine that will "make all the difference" to the winter and Christmas.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting