A plastic bottle of pickled cabbage exploded when a woman attempted to open it in northern China. CCTV footage captured in the city of Daqing in Heilongjiang Province on November 5 shows a woman trying to open a plastic bottle of pickled cabbage in a supermarket. However, the pickled cabbage suddenly burst out of the plastic bottle and scattered everywhere. According to the woman, the explosion might because the cabbage fermented, causing the bottle to fill with pressurised gas. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting