The 73rd British Academy Film Awards, aka the BAFTAs, have rolled out the red carpet for film stars and nominees. And the theme this season if sparkle and ruffle.
“Little Women” nominee Florence Pugh is pretty in pink in a ruffle number. Also seen sporting waves of fabric included “Charlie’s Angels” actress Ella Balinska and “Booksmart’s” Kaitlyn Dever. The rosy color was a clear favorite in London and reappeared on Laura Dern, Lulu Wang, Scarlett Johansson and many more.
More from Variety
- Joaquin Phoenix at BAFTAs: 'We Have to Do the Hard Work' to Dismantle Racism
- BAFTA Film Awards 2020: Full Winners List
- '1917' Rules Over BAFTAs With Seven Wins; 'Joker' Takes Three
Prince William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, longtime supporters of the BAFTA awards, were also in attendance sporting white, gold and black ensembles.
A mini “Star Wars” reunion brought Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and new addition Naomi Ackie back into the spotlight, all in stunning tailored looks.
Simple silhouettes such as Gillian Anderson’s velvet dress and Renée Zellweger blushing pink frock stunned in their elegance.
And then there was sparkle! Zoë Kravitz, Rebel Wilson, Emilia Clarke and Naomie Harris were just a few of the glowing gowns seen glimmering for the cameras.
Best of Variety
- Oscars 2020 Predictions: Who Will Get Nominated?
- Who Votes for the Golden Globes? A Hollywood Foreign Press Association Explainer
- Golden Globes 2020: The Complete Nominations List