- KUALA LUMPUR: The implementation of the Movement Control Order entered the second day today with the people continued to be advised to stay put at home to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
(551 words / 0958 hrs)
- NEW DELHI: Zulkhis Abdul Jalil came to know in time that a special flight would depart New Delhi for Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday night.
(568 words / 1052 hrs)
- JAKARTA: Malaysians are believed to be among thousands of tabligh participants at the Ijtima of Asia 2020 event in Indonesia.
(244 words / 1106 hrs)
- JAKARTA: Efforts are ongoing to trace 83 Malaysians who are believed to have come to Indonesia to attend an international tabligh gathering in Sulawesi that the Indonesian authorities have since ordered to be cancelled.
(389 words / 1346 hrs)
- PUTRAJAYA: The military may be deployed if the people’s level of compliance with the Movement Control Order introduced by the government to contain the spread of COVID-19, is deemed unsatisfactory.
(98 words / 1618 hrs)
- JOHOR BAHRU, March 19 (Bernama) -- Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Almarhum Sultan Iskandar today granted an audience to Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin for the latest development on COVID-19.
(133 words / 1708 hrs)
- JOHOR BAHRU, March 19 (Bernama) -- Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today announced an additional allocation of RM160 milliion to be channeled to 26 hospitals in the country to contain the COVID-19 outbreak second wave.
(221 words / 1712 hrs)