1. KUALA LUMPUR : Another death due to COVID-19 was recorded, bringing the death toll due to the disease in Malaysia so far to 11.
(178 words/1228 hrs)
- PUTRAJAYA: The government has agreed to extend the three-month deferment period for National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) loan repayments to six months, Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said.
(85 words /1359hrs)
- PUTRAJAYA : The federal government has allocated RM130 million for distribution to all the states to assist the state governments handle the COVID-19 crisis, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced today.
(127 words/ 1403hrs)
- PUTRAJAYA : Subscribers of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) who are aged below 55 are allowed to make withdrawals from their Account 2 beginning April 1 to ease the burden of those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
(105 words/ 1411hrs)
- PUTRAJAYA : The government will channel additional allocations totalling RM600 million to the Ministry of Health (MOH) to support the ministry’s efforts to tackle COVID-19, including the recruitment of new staff on a contract basis, especially nurses.
(125 words/1413 hrs)
- KUALA LUMPUR : The government, through the Royal Malaysian Customs Department, has banned exports of face masks to ensure sufficient supply for Malaysians during the COVID-19 pandemic.
(374 words/ 1416 hrs)
- KUALA LUMPUR : Chief Secretary to the Government Datuk Seri Mohd Zuki Ali today announced the appointment of the secretary-general (KSU) for four ministries.
(363 words /1611 hrs)
- ALOR SETAR : Effective today, all ferry passengers to Langkawi are required to wear face masks before they are allowed to board.
(140 words/1635 hrs)