LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMSEPTEMBER 24, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Pan right Sarah walking to the mortuary
2. SOUNDBITE 1 - Sarah Bax , Client support advisor, Poppy’s funeral (female, English, 31 sec): "I noticed in sort of mid May that the conversations I was having with families were much much sadder and much harder than some of the conversations I had had before, where I could tell people were less prepared, perhaps, for the death of a person, their death through Covid it had come about much more quickly than they had expected and they haven’t had a chance to think about what they might want or what was next. "
3. Cutaway: Pan right Sarah walking to the mortuary 4. Cutaway: Pan right Sarah getting in the mortuary 5. Cutaway: Pan right Sarah placing a coffin
6. Mid shot Sarah arranging drape in a coffin 7. Tilt up Sarah arranging drape in a coffin 8. Pan right Lambeth's cemetery
9. SOUNDBITE 2 - Sarah Bax , Client support advisor, Poppy’s funeral (female, English, 33 sec): "It was incredibly intense at times for sure, and having never certainly in my lifetime gone through anything remotely similar in any way, in a way that affected my, our whole lives, and our most private moments of our lives as well, that was something I really noticed. Saying goodbye to somebody or your know, that’s such a personal private time and that was taken away from people."
10. Cutaway: Pan right Sarah looking at a grave 11. Cutaway: Pan right Sarah walking in the cemetery 12. Cutaway: Pan right cemetery
13. Wide shot Sarah walking in the cemetery14. Mid shot graves15. Close-up angel on a grave