VIDEO SHOWS: STILL IMAGES OF IRELAND'S ALAN BROWNE PLAYING IN MATCH AGAINST ENGLAND AS HE TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 / FOOTAGE OF ENGLAND TRAINING SESSION
SHOWS: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (NOVEMBER 12, 2020) (REUTERS STILLS - ACCESS ALL)
1. STILL IMAGE OF ALAN BROWNE TAKING A SHOT
2. STILL IMAGE OF ALAN BROWNE WITH JOHN EGAN
3. STILL IMAGE OF IRELAND TEAM INCLUDING BROWNE POSING BEFORE KICKOFF
4. STILL IMAGE OF BROWNE SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM BEFORE KICKOFF
BURTON-ON-TRENT, ENGLAND, UK (NOVEMBER 11, 2020) (ENGLISH FA HANDOUT - ACCESS ALL)
5. RAHEEM STERLING TAKING PART IN TRAINING DRILL
6. PHIL FODEN AND JUDE BELLINGHAM TRAINING
STORY: Ireland midfielder Alan Browne has tested positive for COVID-19, less than a day after playing against England in Thursday's (November 12) friendly at Wembley Stadium.
Browne, 25, is the second Ireland player to test positive for the novel coronavirus this week after striker Callum Robinson missed the 3-0 defeat for the same reason.
"There are no close contacts of the player (Browne) and the rest of the staff & squad tested negative ahead of Sunday's UEFA Nations League against Wales in Cardiff," the Football Association of Ireland said on Twitter on Friday (November 13).
Ireland, third in the Nations League B Group 4 with two points from four games, host bottom-placed Bulgaria next Wednesday after their game away to table-toppers Wales on Sunday.
(Production: Oliver Regan)