Firefighters in Padang, Indonesia managed to release a child's finger that was lodged in a metal bolt. The bolt had been stuck on the boy's finger for three days after the child mistook it for a ring. The boy's parent Fitri said: "The bolt has been pinching my child's finger for almost three days, my son thought the bolt was a ring and he inserted his finger into the hole. "Because I was confused and did not have money to go to the hospital, I tried to take him to the fire department to ask for help in removing the bolt from my child's finger." The removal lasted for almost two hours. This footage was filmed on February 17.