SHOWS: PARIS, FRANCE (RECENT - SEPTEMBER 27, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. ROLAND-GARROS 2020 SIGN
2. FRENCH OPEN HEALTH BRIGADE WORKER WALKING WITH ROLAND GARROS UMBRELLA
3. PEOPLE WALKING INSIDE GROUNDS WITH COURT SUZANNE LENGLEN STADIUM IN BACKGROUND
4. ELECTRONIC BILLBOARD
5. PEOPLE WALKING AROUND
6. ROLAND GARROS FLAG FLAPPING IN WIND
7. ENTRANCE WITH TENT
8. ROLAND GARROS LOGO ON BANNER
9. VARIOUS EXTERIORS OF STADE ROLAND GARROS ENTRANCE
STORY: French prosecutors on Tuesday (October 6) said they have opened an investigation into alleged match-fixing in a women's doubles match at the French Open.
The prosecutors' office said the investigation into "fraud in an organised group" and "active and passive corruption", was related to a first-round doubles match between Romanian pair of Andreea Mitu and Patricia Maria Tig and Russian Yana Sizikova and American Madison Brengle.
The investigation was opened on Oct. 1.
When asked about the case, the French Open organisers referred Reuters to the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU), who declined to comment.