MADRID, SPAINSEPTEMBER 8, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Tilt down from signs to people waiting with children2. Wide shot people queuing keeping distance next to the door3. Close-up parents and children with masks
4. SOUNDBITE 1 - Nur Banzi , mother of a 4-year-old girl (female, 34 years old, Spanish, 20 sec): "Today, you don't know where you can feel safe but I think the school, I hope, is going to do as well as possible and she (her daughter) is fine. We were feeling like it after six months. And well, they have taken their temperature, they have given them hand sanitizer and I just hope they normalise the situation and that if children want to give hugs they can. "
"Hoy por hoy uno no sabe donde sentirse seguro pero yo creo que el colegio, espero, vaya a hacerlo lo mejor posible y ella se ha quedado bien, yo ya teniamos ganas despues de seis meses. Y bueno, les han tomado la temperatura, les han puesto gel y yo solo espero que lo normalicen y que si los niños se quieren da un abrazo se puedan dar un abrazo."
5. Cutaway: Wide shot parents and children gathering outside while the door is opened 6. Cutaway: Wide shot man taking the children's temperature with a thermometer
7. Cutaway: Mid shot people with children outside school
8. SOUNDBITE 2 - Javier Rodriguez, father of a 3-year-old girl (male, 38 years old, Spanish, 13 sec): "I think the shool needs to reopen and we have already seen that children were not so contagious as we thought. And well, life must go on. "
"Creo que el colegio tiene que volver a abrir y bueno pues tambien se ha visto que los niños no eran tan contagiosos como se pensaba y bueno pues la vida tiene que continuar."
9. Cutaway: Wide shot people with children outside school
10. Mid shot man taking the children's temperature with a thermometer