Fireball emerges after workers accidentally damage gas pipe in central China

A huge fire emerged after workers accidentally broke a gas pipe in central China. The video, shot in the city of Zhengzhou in Henan Province on April 13, shows workers fleeing after a massive ball of fire emerged at a construction site. The nearby trees were ignited and a construction vehicle was burnt down. According to reports, workers accidentally broke the gas pipe during construction work causing the gas leak. The fire has been controlled and one person suffering leg injuries was sent to hospital. The case is under further investigation. The video was provided by local media with permission.