SHOWS: LEMOORE, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (AUGUST 9, 2020) (WORLD SURF LEAGUE - SEE RESTRCITIONS)
1. FILIPE TOLEDO (BRAZIL) SURF RUN DURING FINAL ROUND
2. COCO HO (USA) SURF RUN DURING SEMI-FINAL ROUND
3. TEAMMATES TOLEDO AND HO CELEBRATING AFTER CLINCHING WIN
4. KANOA IGARASHI (JAPAN) SURF RUN DURING SEMI-FINAL - HE WOULD ADVANCE TO FINALS
5. IGARASHI TEAMMATE TATIANA WESTON-WEBB (BRAZIL) SURF RUN DURING FIRST ROUND
6. SURF RANCH OWNER KELLY SLATER SPEAKING TO REPORTER AT EVENT
7. (SOUNDBITE)(English) KELLY SLATER SAYING:
"I think it makes sense that we get back out there. UFC is getting out there and they got the fights going, no crowds. Surfing is kind of a no-brainer, the issue for us, for the tour (World Surf League) is we can't travel, you know we can't get people in, we gotta quarantine if you're even allowed in the country, basically Americans aren't allowed anywhere right now so, we screwed that up."
8. SLATER SURF RUN DURING EARLY ROUNDS
STORY: Brazilian Filipe Toledo and American Coco Ho teamed up to claim a win at Rumble at the Ranch charity event at the inland Surf Ranch in Lemoore, California.
With the World Surf League on hiatus due to COVID-19 and subsequent travel restrictions, 16 surfers from around the world gathered in the U.S. to take part in the one day wave pool event.
Toledo and Ho combined for a best score of 16.24 in the final to better the 14.63 of Japan's Kanoa Igarashi and Brazilian Olympic qualifier Tatiana Weston-Webb.
(Production: David Grip)