- Who is Seahorse on The Masked Singer season 4? Here's what we think based on the internet's top guesses and the clues we have at the moment.
- Right now, we're guessing that Seahorse on The Masked Singer is Tori Kelly.
Just when you think you've figured out all of Group A's masks, the contestants of Group B make the guessing game even harder. In particular, we're having a hard time with Seahorse, a contestant with one of the most elaborate, out-of-this-world costumes this season. Thankfully, the internet has already come up with some solid theories after rounding up all the clues.
Who is Seahorse on The Masked Singer?
Now that we've got to *sea* more of this mask in action, here's what we know:
- Seahorse is sporting a bright costume with matching booties.
- Seahorse's first clue reveals that “living in the ocean can be dangerous," and that "it’s always good to find a quiet place to hide.”
- This contestant speaks with a Southern twang and has said, "I get the chance to stop playing tug-of-war with myself and finally expose the dauntless diva within."
With these clues in mind, here are the celebs that might be performing under the Seahorse mask, according to the internet:
The most popular theory is that Seahorse is American Idol alum Tori Kelly. It just so happens that Tori covered "Only Girl (In the World)," the Rihanna song Seahorse sang in Group B's premiere episode, prior to coming on the show (and we have to admit, we can hear the similarities between the two versions!). There was also a rainbow frog in Seahorse's clue video, and Kelly performed "Rainbow Connection" with Kermit the Frog in a 2016 ABC special.
One theory is that singer Halle Bailey from R&B duo Chloe x Halle is under the vibrant mask. Halle is playing Ariel in Disney's upcoming Little Mermaid reboot, which the aquatic outfit may be a nod to. Also, the clue may be referencing lyrics from the song "ROYL" from Chloe x Halle's latest album entitled Ungodly Hour. The song includes lyrics like "I see it in your eyes, so why you hide like that?" (which relate to the hiding clue) and "Won't you get on my wave? Won't you get on my wave now?" (seahorses can be found under waves in the sea).
Given the hints about a "quiet place" from Seahorse's first clue, some fans think this is a reference to Emily Blunt's starring role in the horror movie A Quiet Place. Plus, Emily played Mary Poppins in the 2018 remake, so we know the British actress can carry a tune.
You Might Also Like