Explosion occurs in flat after couple ignite gas due to 'family dispute' in China

A huge explosion burst occurred in a flat after a couple ignited gas due to a family dispute in northern China. The video, shot in the city of Changchun in Jilin Province on April 8, shows a huge ball of fire bursting out of a flat on the fifth floor of a residential building. According to reports, a couple ignited the gas causing the explosion due to a family dispute. The couple both suffered minor injuries. Several flats were affected and damaged. Cleaning work is underway and the case is being dealt with. The video was provided by local media with permission