VIDEO SHOWS: RECENT AND FILE FOOTAGE OF MOHAMED SALAH, FILE FOOTAGE OF MOHAMED ELNENY
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (FILE - OCTOBER 26, 2020) (UEFA - PART NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020")
1. MOHAMED SALAH IN TRAINING SESSION
2. LIVERPOOL MANAGER JUERGEN KLOPP WATCHING SESSION
3. SALAH TRAINING
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (RECENT - NOVEMBER 2, 2020) (UEFA - NO RESALES. NO COMMERCIAL USE. MUST ON-SCREEN COURTESY "©UEFA 2020")
4. SALAH WALKS OUT TO TRAINING
5. VARIOUS OF SALAH STRETCHING
6. LIVERPOOL TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
ALEXANDRIA, EGYPT (FILE - OCTOBER 7, 2017) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
7. SALAH TRAINING WITH EGYPT
8. MIDFIELDER MOHAMED ELNENY (NUMBER 17) AT TRAINING SESSION WITH TEAM MATES
SINGAPORE (JULY 27, 2018) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
9. ELNENY TRAINING WITH ARSENAL
10. ARSENAL TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
STORY: Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny have returned another positive test for COVID-19, the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) said on Wednesday (November 18).
Salah had previously tested positive for the coronavirus last Friday, on the eve of Egypt's Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Togo, while Elneny tested positive three days later.
Salah, who is the joint leading scorer in the Premier League this season with eight goals, will miss the visit from league leaders Leicester City on Sunday.
He is also likely to be ruled out of Liverpool's Champions League game against Atalanta next Wednesday, while Elneny is expected to miss Arsenal's trip to Leeds United on Sunday and their Europa League clash at Molde on Nov 26.
(Production: Tim Hart)