Dozens fall ill after Chinese cinema exposed to carbon monoxide

Dozens of people fell ill when they were watching a movie due to the cinema in eastern China being exposed to carbon monoxide. The video, filmed in the city of Dongyang in Zhejiang Province on Wednesday (February 17), shows people laying on the floor as they felt dizzy and were vomiting. Kind-hearted people carried unwell people and ran to hospital for a checkup. According to reports, all 63 people in the cinema hall were sent to hospital for a health check and none of them was in life-threatening conditions. Based on the preliminary judgment, the high concentration of carbon monoxide caused the incident. The cinema has been suspended and the case is being investigated. The video was provided by local media with permission.