VIDEO SHOWS: CROATIA TRAINING AHEAD OF UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE MATCH AGAINST FRANCE SLATED FOR WEDNESDAY
RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SHOTLIST AND SCRIPT
ZAGREB, CROATIA (OCTOBER 13, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. CROATIA COACH, ZLATKO DALIC, PUTTING CONES OUT ON PITCH
2. CROATIA SQUAD WALKING OUT ONTO PITCH
3. CROATIA MIDFIELDER, LUKA MODRIC, KICKING BALL
4. SQUAD GATHERING ON THE PITCH
5. DALIC SPEAKING WITH CROATIA FORWARD, ANDREJ KRAMARIC, ON THE PITCH
6. SQUAD GATHERING ON THE PITCH AS MEDIA COVER TRAINING
7. SQUAD FANNING OUT ON PITCH KICKING BALLS
8. CROATIA MIDFIELDER, MARIO PASALIC (RIGHT) AND MIDFIELDER, NIKOLA VLASIC (LEFT) KICKING BALL DURING TRAINING
10. WIDE OF STADIUM DURING CROATIA TEAM TRAINING SESSION
11. SQUAD TRAINING IN MIDDLE OF PITCH
13. PLAYERS IN A RONDO
14. MODRIC IN MIDDLE OF RONDO
15. GOALKEEPER, DOMINIK LIVAKOVIC, TRAINING IN NET
16. MORE OF LIVAKOVIC IN THE NET
STORY: Croatia were back on the training pitch on Tuesday (October 13), hot off their 2-1 win over Sweden on Sunday (October 11), as they look to keep the momentum up when they face France in the Nations League on Wednesday (October 14).
The world champions come to Zagreb after a frustrating scoreless draw against Portugal on Sunday.
Luka Modric and company will be aiming to capitalize on their home turf is they look for their second win in the group stage.
Portugal sit on top of League A Group 3 with seven points after three games, while France are second, also with seven.
Croatia are third on three with Sweden at the bottom with no points.
(Production: Antonio Bronic, Kurt Michael Hall)