SHOWS: SPLIT, CROATIA (NOVEMBER 16, 2020) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. START OF CROATIA TRAINING
2. COACH ZLATKO DALIC TALKING WITH MARIO PASALIC
3. JOURNALIST RECORDING ON HIS PHONE
4. GENERAL VIEW OF TRAINING
5. VARIOUS OF TEAM IN HUDDLE LISTENING TO DALIC
6. STAFF MOVING GOALS
7. DALIC SPEAKING WITH LUKA MODRIC
8. MODRIC DURING TRAINING
10. TEAM WARMING UP IN CIRCLE
11. BORNA BARISIC (LEFT) AND MODRIC WARMING UP
12. TEAM DURING RONDO DRILL
13. START OF PORTUGAL TRAINING
14. TEAM WARMING UP
15. VARIOUS OF RONDO DRILL
17. TEAM STRETCHING
19. COACH FERNANDO SANTOS WALKING
20. TEAM DURING PASSING AND SHOOTING DRILL
21. GOAL BEING SCORED DURING DRILL
22. CRISTIANO RONALDO RECEIVING AND PASSING BALL
23. ANTHONY LOPES MAKING A SAVE
24. SANTOS WALKING
STORY: Croatia and European Champions Portugal finished their training preparations on Monday (November 16) ahead of Tuesday's UEFA Nations League encounter in Split.
The Croatians go into the match without regulars Andrej Kramaric, Marcelo Brozovic and Domagoj Vida due to COVID, with the latter testing positive halfway through their 3-3 friendly draw against Turkey last Wednesday (November 11).
The Croats need to emulate Sweden's result against World champions France in the group's other fixture to stay in League A.
With some stalwarts from the 2018 World Cup squad hanging up their international boots and others in the lion-in-winter stage of their national careers, they have endured a patchy Nations League campaign.
They sit third in the group on three points from five games, ahead of bottom team Sweden on goals scored as the two sides have an identical -6 goal difference and are also level on their head-to-head record.
The Portuguese meanwhile, lost any chance of reaching the final four with a 1-0 home defeat by France on Saturday which left them second, three points adrift of the French who have secured the top spot thanks to a better head-to-head record.
(Production: Antonio Bronic / Stefan Haskins)