More of the Clapham chemical attack suspect's movements have been revealed by police as a nationwide manhunt continues.
A major search is underway for Abdul Ezedi, 35, who is accused of pouring a strong alkali on a woman and injuring her two daughters, aged three and eight, last Wednesday.
He was last seen that night, with police now tracking his latest known whereabouts to 11.30pm - four hours after the attack - as he crossed Chelsea Bridge into Battersea Park in central London, before crossing back minutes later.
The latest developments came on the same day two raids were carried out at addresses in Newcastle - though no arrests were made.
The Metropolitan Police said the raids in the early hours of Thursday morning were a joint operation with Northumbria Police and the addresses included Ezedi's place of work.
A £20,000 reward is on offer for information leading to Ezedi's arrest, who police have described as "dangerous".
Ezedi, who is not the father of the children who were hurt, suffered significant facial injuries investigators warned could be "fatal" if left untreated.
The 31-year-old victim was still sedated in hospital, police said on Wednesday, and was "too poorly to speak" due to her "significant injuries", which could be life-changing.
Close friends have said she just wanted "a safe home for her and her beautiful, kind little girls", as they launched a fundraiser for the family, who were attacked in Lessar Avenue in Clapham.
"Our friend is first and foremost a devoted and loving mother. Her children are her life," they wrote.
"She is generous to a fault and a wonderful cook and host. All she has ever wanted is a safe home for her and her beautiful, kind little girls."
The GoFundMe fundraiser has so far raised nearly £11,500 for the family from more than 450 donations.
Police believe Ezedi has received help from others to stay undetected.
A 22-year-old man was arrested on Monday on suspicion of assisting an offender and was taken into custody before he was later released on bail.