“Defending Jacob” stars Chris Evans, Michelle Dockery, Jaeden Martell, Cherry Jones, JK Simmons, director/executive producer Morten Tyldum, and creator/writer/executive producer Mark Bomback will participate in an exclusive Q&A and screening of the final episode of the crime drama miniseries on July 1 at 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m ET in the Variety Streaming Room presented by Apple TV Plus. The conversation will be moderated by Jenelle Riley, deputy awards and features editor at Variety.
“Defending Jacob,” a character-driven thriller based on the 2012 New York Times best-selling novel of the same name, is a limited drama series that unfolds around a shocking crime that rocks a small Massachusetts town and one family in particular, forcing an assistant district attorney to choose between his sworn duty to uphold justice and his unconditional love for his son.
More from Variety
- Chris Evans Untangles His Character's Lies From the 'Defending Jacob' Finale
- 'Defending Jacob' Star Jaeden Martell Talks Series Finale, His Character's Guilt or Innocence (SPOILERS)
- 'Defending Jacob' Boss Breaks Down the 'Tragic Irony' of His Adaptation Ending
The Variety Streaming Room is dedicated to presenting virtual conversations that span private screenings of upcoming projects in film and TV, exclusive Q&As with creators and talent and relevant B2B discussions with industry thought leaders.
Secure your spot for the free virtual screening and conversation here: variety.com/defendingjacob
Best of Variety
- ‘Jaws’ Anniversary: 10 Movies That Are Better Than The Book
- The Best Movies on Netflix
- Everything Coming to Netflix in June