Chinese boy gets trapped in elevator after he urinates and causes fire

A boy got trapped in an elevator in eastern China after he urinated on the operation box and caused a fire. Video filmed in the city of Hefei in Anhui Province on October 6 shows a boy urinating while inside the elevator. The boy was then became trapped. Fortunately, a delivery man heard the boy shouting for help and called the firefighters. The boy was rescued and he was not in life-threatening condition. The video was provided by local media with permission.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting