Charging electric bike explodes causing fire to burn through garage in eastern China

A charging electric bike exploded causing a fire to burn through a garage in eastern China. The dramatic video, filmed in the city of Nantong in Jiangsu Province on May 23, shows heavy smoke coming out of an electric bike that was being charged in a garage. Firefighters arrived on site to extinguish the fire after the auto alarm in the garage was triggered. No casualties were reported. The video was provided by local media with permission.