We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Want a top-of-the-line blender without the sticker shock?
The only thing even better than the price? The results!
Easy cycles make blending a breeze: All you need to do is press a button to get the exact result you’re after. You can choose from six pre-programmed cycles and 10 speeds for smoothies, dips, sauces and more.
Craving a creamy soup? Make it in the blender! The powerful blades can create enough friction to heat up all the veggies you’re emulsifying all at once. Just tap the soup button, and your next bowl of cream of mushroom goodness is just minutes away.
With nearly 2,400 positive reviews, customers adore how easy to use and clean the blender is!
“Bottom line: This appliance is amazing, and I don't think I could ever live without it now that I have one,” says one five-star reviewer. “I'm generally frugal with my money, so at first I balked at the idea of a blender that costs several hundred dollars; however, this product is in a league of it's own which is why I refer to it as an appliance and not just a blender.”
When it comes to competing with other big-name blenders, Blendtec customers say this model goes above and beyond their expectations. “I've had my eye on getting a nice blender, and I went with Blendtec over Vitamix," another five-star reviewer wrote. "Everyone will have their preference, but I went with Blendtec because I've seen how durable they are. I worked at Starbucks for almost 12 years, and not once did I see a Blendtec go out. We abused those things so badly: throwing pitchers in the sink, slamming the blades on the rinser, seeing liquid creep into the motor housing. The pitcher style pours so easily, the base is short enough to fit under my cabinets, and everything blends so smoothly.”
Again, this mega-deal is only for today. Don't miss your chance to get a quality blender at a serious discount!
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 32-inch 3-Series HD Roku Smart TV, $188 (was $200), amazon.com
· Samsung Galaxy Buds+, $99 (was $150), amazon.com
· Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, $15 (was $29), amazon.com
Smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids, $40 (was $70), amazon.com
· Motorola Moto G Power, $220 (was $250), amazon.com
· Zonko 10-inch Tablet, $110 (was $140), amazon.com
· Watch Dogs: Legion, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
· Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, PlayStation 4, $45 (was $60), amazon.com
· C by GE On/Off Smart Plug, $10 (was $26), amazon.com
· Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender EX6120, $40 (was $57), amazon.com
· Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, $50 (was $80), amazon.com
· Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, $60 (was $70), amazon.com
· New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask, $10 (was $20), amazon.com
· ECOWISH Womens Colorblock Cardigan, $34 (was $42), amazon.com
· VALANDY High Waisted Leggings, $29 (was $39), amazon.com
· DOWNCOOL Premium Pillow, $22 (was $62), amazon.com
· YnM Weighted Blanket, $40 (was $80), amazon.com
· TEXARTIST Queen Mattress Pad, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.