Prime Day deals are a great way to save money on a new blender, but Prime Day is now over. The good news, however, is there still some excellent blender deals available. If one of these deals catches your eye, don’t wait to buy or you might miss your chance.
Today’s best Prime Day blender deals
How to choose a blender
The world of blenders gets confusing quickly. The most effective strategy for getting the best deal on a blender that meets your needs is to plan. These are the factors to consider in your planning:
- Type: Are you looking for an immersion blender (a stick-like device), a cup-capacity quick blender/chopper, a smoothie blender, an all-purpose utility blender for family cooking, or a commercial model that makes quick work of blending, cutting, mixing, or even pulverizing the thickest, toughest ingredients for hours? Prices generally follow function, but it’s easy to overbuy.
- Power: Blender brands brag about their power in watts, but the better measure is to check out the types of functions they brand features for a given blender. Just as you don’t need an 800-horsepower car for commuting, you don’t need a commercial level blender to whip up a smoothie.
- Size: If you already know you’ll use a blender for various tasks with widely different capacities, choose a container just a bit larger than needed for your average use. A larger than normal full-size blenders can require a disproportionate amount of counter and storage space.
- Versatility: Many blenders have different speeds and functions, sometimes programmable. Again, moderation is a good idea. If you tend to stick to the same recipes most of the time, a blender with more than three or four functions and six or more speeds is likely overkill.
- Cleaning: Look for any clues about how easy it is to clean a blender that catches your interest. Dishwasher-safe components are common, but sometimes disassembly is difficult. Check it out or look at user reviews.
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
With Prime Day and Black Friday placed so close together this year, there’s a strong possibility that Amazon may not be able to restock its products in time for Black Friday (and by extension Cyber Monday). Amazon also saw massive shipping delays in the first few months of the pandemic, so it might be smart to get your holiday shopping out of the way sooner rather than later. There also won’t be any noticeable difference in prices between these two events so don’t worry about that. Our advice to you: Get on these Prime Day blender deals as early as you can so you can get a leg up on your holiday shopping this year.
Are any Prime Day blender deals too good to be true?
We expect to see tons of blender deals come Prime Day. Before buying your new blender, make sure you do a little bit of research. Look at the different brands available on Amazon beforehand so you can decide in advance what type of blender is best for you. Always stick to household names, never buy a product with bad reviews or low ratings. Also if you see a significant discount on any blender make sure that the deal doesn’t seem too suspicious. If something is heavily discounted but has bad reviews, it’s safe to say that even the low price doesn’t make that product worth an investment.
We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we choose what we cover carefully and independently. The prices, details, and availability of the products and deals in this post may be subject to change at anytime. Be sure to check that they are still in effect before making a purchase.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.