VIDEO SHOWS: FC BARCELONA TRAINING SESSION AHEAD OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH AGAINST JUVENTUS ON WEDNESDAY (OCTOBER 28)
RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SCRIPT
SHOWS: BARCELONA, SPAIN (OCTOBER 27, 2020) (BARCA TV - MUST NOT OBSCURE LOGO)
1. FC BARCELONA PLAYERS WARMING UP AT TRAINING SESSION
2. FORWARD LIONEL MESSI WARMING UP
3. BARCA PLAYER WARMING UP
4. MESSI AT TRAINING
5. TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
6. MESSI AT TRAINING
7. TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
8. BARCA COACH RONALD KOEMAN AT TRAINING SESSION
9. VARIOUS OF TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
10. BARCA GOAL KEEPER MARC-ANDRE TER STEGEN TRAINING
11. FORWARD ANTOINE GRIEZMANN TRAINING
12. TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
13. GRIEZMANN RUNNING
14. KOEMAN AT TRAINING
15. BARCA PLAYERS GATHERED
16. VARIOUS OF TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
STORY: Barcelona players were preparing on Tuesday (October 27) morning for their Chamions League match against Juventus on Wednesday (October 28).
Barca midfielder Philippe Coutinho did not train having injured his left hamstring in his side's 3-1 home defeat to Real Madrid on Saturday (October 24), effectively ruling him out of the team ahead of the visit to Turin.
A statement from Barca on Sunday (October 25) said the Brazilian was unavailable due to the injury, without saying when he would return to action.
His injury could spell good news for Barca's two other most expensive players Antoine Griezmann and Ousmane Dembele, who were both left out of the starting line-up against Real Madrid.
Barcelona's President Jose Maria Bartomeu announced Monday (October 26) he would not resign ahead of a vote to oust him.
The Barca board had asked the government to postpone the vote as they didn't agree it should happen under a state of emergency when club members should be staying home.
Bartomeu did not clarify what decision the board will take if the government does not allow the 15-day delay if the referendum.
(Production: May Ponzo)