VIDEO SHOWS: NEW BARCA COACH RONALD KOEMAN WALKING THROUGH BARCA'S TRAINING FACILITIES WITH ASSISTANTS HENRIK LARSSON AND ALFRED SCHREUDER, BARCA PLAYERS TRAINING
SHOWS: BARCELONA, SPAIN (AUGUST 21, 2020) (BARCA TV - ACCESS ALL)
1. VARIOUS OF NEW BARCELONA COACH RONALD KOEMAN AND NEW ASSISTANTS HENRIK LARSSON AND ALFRED SCHREUDER WALKING IN BARCA'S TRAINING FACILITIES
2. SCHREUDER, KOEMAN AND LARSSON JOINING HANDS FOR PHOTO
3. KOEMAN, SCHREUDER AND LARSSON AT TRAINING SESSION
4. KOEMAN TALKING TO BARCA STAFF
5. LARSSON AND SCHREUDER AT TRAINING PITCH
6. BARCA PLAYERS WARMING UP
7. VARIOUS OF PLAYERS TRAINING AND SHOOTING
8. BARCA STRIKER MARTIN BRAITHWAITE WARMING UP
9. BRAITHWAITE SHOOTING
STORY: New Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman has chosen former Sweden striker Henrik Larsson as one of his assistant coaches alongside Dutch coach Alfred Schreuder, the club said on Friday (August 21).
Larsson, 48, had a brief but important spell at Barca and played a crucial role off the bench in the team's comeback from a goal down to beat Arsenal 2-1 to win the 2006 Champions League final.
He has been an assistant and first team coach in Sweden since 2010, his last job being with former club Helsingborgs.
Schreuder, 47, joins Barca after being sacked as head coach of German side Hoffenheim in June.
He spent the previous campaign as assistant to Erik Ten Hag at Ajax Amsterdam, who reached the Champions League semi-finals.
Koeman, one of Barca's greatest ever players, left his role as Netherlands coach to take over at the Catalans on Wednesday after Quique Setien was sacked following last week's 8-2 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
(Production: Silvio Castellanos)