The performance was part of Fox’s iHeart Living Room Concert for America, a music event hosted Sunday night by Elton John to provide entertainment relief and support for those helping to fight the global health crisis.
More from Variety
- Twitter Requires Fox News' Laura Ingraham to Delete Post With 'Misleading' Coronavirus Claims
- Cinemark Cuts Employee Wages Temporarily After Coronavirus Closes Theaters
- Lionsgate Layoffs Hit Feature Film Marketing and Distribution Department
The Backstreet Boys — consisting of AJ McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell and Kevin Richardson — serenaded viewers with the nostalgic tune from their separate homes. The pre-recorded video featured a guest appearance from Richardson’s kids, who joined him to assist on the drums and guitar. Carter also brought his son for a cameo at the end while he sang by the pool.
After the concert, the band took to social media and wrote “Honored we could be part of this incredible event.”
The one-hour show also featured performances live from the homes of artists such as Alicia Keys, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes, Mariah Carey, Sam Smith and Dave Grohl.
Donations raised during the event will benefit Feeding America and the First Responders Children’s Foundation. Both organizations are helping families that have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Best of Variety
- How Coronavirus Is Affecting Entertainment: All the Major Delays and Cancellations
- Coronavirus Live Updates: France Shuts Down Stores, Trump Expands Travel Ban
- Oscars 2020: The Complete Winners List