Let's be totally honest here, Valentine's Day is not for everyone. For some people, it's another reminder that you're still riding that single train even though you're totally awesome. For others, it's a stressful day when you have to spend a lot of money and time to impress your SO when you're constantly showering them with love anyway. No matter which group you fall under, I think we can all agree that apart from the half-price chocolate the next day and the extra time you get to spend with your besties on Galentine's Day, Valentine's Day itself actually sucks. Especially if you're quarantining while single.
So to make you feel just one tiny bit better about the fact that you’re riding solo on Valentine's Day, I’ve rounded up the most hilarious anti-Valentine's Day memes of all time. Note: these memes pair well with an entire tub of cookie dough ice cream, just sayin’.
1. When you finally get a Valentine, but it isn't exactly what you expected.
2. Let's be honest, this is what we REALLY want on Valentine's Day.
3. When you just want your SO to get the hint.
4. When you just have to be realistic about how the day is going to go.
5. When you can't even enjoy half of these memes anyway.
6. When you don't want to deal with your feelings but they come creeping up on you anyway.
7. When you don't need a partner anyway because you're independent.
8. When you decide to treat yourself because... who else is going to?
9. When people ask you why you're still single even though Valentine's Day is coming up.
10. When you finally figure out the perfect schedule for your Valentine's Day.
11. When no valentine *quite* says what you really feel.
12. It's the thought that counts.
13. When you buy yourself something nice, 'cause you're the perfect Valentine.
14. Trying to explain to your parents that the reason why you're still single is not your fault.
15. When your younger siblings experience their first V-Day heartbreak.
16. When you know what you want this Valentine's Day, regardless of whether you're single or not.
Girls 👏 don’t 👏 want 👏 roses 👏 for 👏 Valentine’s 👏 Day 👏 they 👏 want 👏 iced 👏 coffee 👏
— JavaSok (@javasok) February 5, 2021
17. Trying to make Anti-Valentine's Day plans, but that just means you're still technically celebrating the holiday.
18. When you know it's not your fault that you don't have a valentine.
19. When you realize being single on Valentine's Day has its perks.
how i sleep knowing im single, not being cheated on, and ain’t gotta buy nobody a valentine’s day gift pic.twitter.com/rwamjDE03Z
— papi (@rayycastellano) February 4, 2021
20. Maybe you're feeling some type of way after you're finished binge-watching the entire "Twilight" saga.
all i want for valentine’s day is a vampire to finally bite me
— salem (@bIoodfangs) February 5, 2021
21. When your Valentine's Day plans consist of wreaking havoc.
22. When you already have a solid itinerary for Valentine's Day.
valentine’s day plans:
- romantic dinner for two
- food coma from eating two dinners
— fanfan (@issfanfan) January 30, 2021
23. Even if you don't have a valentine, you're still expecting the ultimate gift.
24. When you suddenly remember that you're going to be single even after Valentine's Day.
25. When you try to avoid everyone else on the 14th.
"Any plans for Valentine's Day?" pic.twitter.com/AYaDLfksVY
— Professor Snape (@_Snape_) February 12, 2020
26. When all you need on Valentine's Day is Netflix.
— MC Not Square (@MCSquareNot) February 9, 2018
27. Your dog is the only valentine you need.
28. When you discover some shocking truths on Valentine's Day.
29. When you're alone for too long and you start thinking about that crush you had in the third grade.
30. Well, at least there are cute messages on candy hearts... eh, maybe not.
If men wrote candy hearts:
- *seen at 1:46am*
— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) February 7, 2020
31. No date, no problem... right?
32. When candy is the way to your heart.
— Unicorn Pudding 🦄❤️ (@Unicorn_Pudding) February 14, 2017
33. When somebody asks if you have a romantic date planned and you're 100% single.
34. When that fanfic you've been catching up on has been living rent-free in your mind.
35. But you don't really care because you have the ~perfect~ V-day plans.
36. When your best friend is obsessing over what to get her SO for V-day, and you just can't help feeling GREAT about how much money you won't have to spend!
37. When you want to tell the next person who wishes you a "Happy Valentine's Day!" what February 14th should really be called.
38. When you're scared to even check your Insta feed and TikTok "For You" page.
39. Like. FOR. REAL.
40. When your bestie is going on about her SO's super romantic card, and you just want to tell her you saw them at the drugstore two hours ago... but you don't because you love her.
You Might Also Like