SHOWS: ALCANIZ, SPAIN (DECEMBER 19, 2020) (EXTREME E VNR - ACCESS ALL)
1. AERIAL MOTORLAND ARAGON TEST SITE (MUTE)
2. CHIP GANASSI RACING CAR ON TRACK - DRIVER LINEUP: SARA PRICE (USA) AND KYLE LEDUC (USA)
3. VELOCE RACING CAR ON TRACK - ONLY DRIVER ANNOUNCED SO FAR IS JAMIE CHADWICK (GBR)
4. DRONE CAMERA FOLLOWING HISPANO SUIZA XITE ENERGY CAR ON TRACK - DRIVER LINEUP: OLIVER BENNETT (GBR) AND CHRISTINE GIAMPAOLI (ESP) (MUTE)
5. VARIOUS OF LEWIS HAMILTON OWNED X44 TEAM CAR - DRIVER LINEUP: SEBASTIEN LOEB (FRA) AND CRISTINA GUTIERREZ (ESP) (MUTE)
6. (SOUNDBITE)(English) X44 DRIVER SEBASTIEN LOEB SAYING:
"At first I didn't really know what to expect from it because it's a completely new concept about everything. Sharing the car with a girl, trying to bring some benefit for the ecology, driving an electric car in a new concept, new style of race. I didn't really know but it looked interesting, to discover this new adventure, maybe tell me a bit the way for the future of motorsports. I still liike competitions, still like new experiences, and so I was interested and finally I had a proposition to drive with Lewis' team so I was really proud of that and so for sure it's a pleasure for me to drive for the team now."
7. SLOW MOTION OF X44 TEAM CAR ON TRACK (MUTE)
STORY: The all electric Extreme-E cars continued their testing Saturday (December 19) on the dirt tracks of Motorland Aragon in Spain as they prepare to start their inaugural season in March.
The off-road series, which aims to raise awareness about climate change by racing in some of the world's most remote and harsh environments, has several well known drivers and team owners, including Sebastien Loeb driving for Lewis Hamilton's X44 team.
46-year-old Frenchman Loeb, a nine times WRC champ, will be partnered by 29-year-old Spanish racer Cristina Gutierrez, a four-times finisher in the Dakar Rally.
The series, founded by Formula-E's Alejandro Agog, features new battery-powered 550hp Odyssey 21 all-wheel drive SUVs built to handle severe off-roading.
The first race is scheduled for the Saudi Arabian desert on March 20-21.
Other rounds will be in Senegal, Greenland, the Brazilian rain forest, and Argentine glaciers of Tierra del Fuego.
(Production: David Grip)