Whether you're quarantining with your bae like some of your fave celebs, or you're FaceTiming with them every night before bed, chances are, at this point, you may be struggling to find things to talk about. It's totally normal, I mean, our days are the same everyday and our conversations reflect that: How was your Zoom class today? What did you eat for dinner? What movie are you watching on Netflix tonight? By week eight or nine of self isolation, it can seem more like a chore to talk to bae and try to think of new things to talk about, rather than something to look forward to. Don't worry, though, I've got 46 questions and conversation topics for you to use on your next FaceTime with your significant other so your chats can start going into the night like they used to pre-quarantine.
Questions That Will Spark Fun Conversations
- Have you ever thought about the names of your future kids? If so, what would you name them?
- What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten?
- What's the best meal you've ever had?
- What's your favorite pickup line?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What's your dream job?
- What's your least favorite chore?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What superpower would you want?
- If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you were trapped on an island and you could only bring three things with you, what would you take?
- What's your favorite movie ever?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life and what would the movie be called?
- If a genie offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- If you could have dinner with someone, living or dead, who would you invite and why?
- Who is your role model?
- What's your idea of a perfect day?
Personal Conversation Topics and Questions
- When do you feel most confident?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Tell me about a time you did something that was outside of your comfort zone.
- What do you want people to remember you for when you're gone?
- What's your biggest fear?
- What do you want out of life?
- What's one thing about you that most people don't know, but you wish they did?
- If you were given one week to live, what would you do?
- What's something about yourself that you want to work on?
- What's something you really regret?
- If you could re-do a decision in your life, what decision would it be and why?
- What is one thing you wish you were taught that you had to learn the hard way?
Relationship-Based Conversation Topics and Questions
- What is your best trait in a relationship?
- What's your worst trait in a relationship?
- Do you see yourself settling down one day?
- What did you learn about relationships from your parents?
- Tell me about a couple you know who has what you consider to be the healthiest relationship.
- What is one deal breaker for you in a relationship?
- Do you considering kissing someone else to be cheating?
- Do you consider flirting to be cheating?
- What have you learned from past relationships?
- At what point did you realize you were in love with me?
- What were your first impressions of me?
- What can I do to make you feel more loved in our relationship?
- What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
- Is there anything you wish was different about our relationship?
Follow Carolyn on Instagram.
You Might Also Like