Bye, store-bought potato salad. It’s time to up your game for your next shrimp dinner. Whether you skewer them on the grill, fry them gambas al ajillo-style or sear them for ceviche, your shrimp will come alive with these 23 sides for shrimp.
1. Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus
Ready and on the table in 20 minutes.
2. Corn and Tomato Salad with Feta and Lime
We paired two of our favorite in-season vegetables into one summery side dish. Behold the corn and tomato salad.
3. Sprightly Biscuits
Introducing the easiest, fastest, fluffiest southern biscuits.
4. Roasted Poblano and Corn Guacamole
The next best thing to being at a resort.
5. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sriracha and Lime
If there’s a sweet potato fan club out there, we’d like to join.
6. Grilled Corn with Spicy Aioli
A summer classic.
7. Roasted Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese
And psst: If you’re not a cauliflower fanatic, pack in a veggie punch with whatever produce you have in your fridge.
8. 15-Minute Mediterranean Couscous with Tuna
What looks totally fancy but takes virtually no effort to make? Why, this 15-minute Mediterranean couscous with tuna.
9. Chickpea and Vegetable Coconut Curry
Your new go-to dish when you want to impress someone (or just really want curry).
10. Vegan Chilaquiles with Red Sauce
This dish is entirely plant-based and brunch-ready. We should also mention it takes just 15 minutes to make.
11. Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad
Sweet, tangy and crispy, this potluck favorite is tossed with a simple sesame vinaigrette and loaded with healthy veggies.
12. Cauliflower Chili
It’s the bowl of our wildest dreams plus it's super healthy and ready in about 30 minutes.
13. Charred Pineapple Salad
The only thing missing? A glass of rosé.
14. Jicama Mango Slaw with Cilantro and Lime
This is the perfect bed for a couple of shrimp skewers, don’t you think?
15. Summer Millet Salad
If you're tired of quinoa as a base, it's time to try millet. Did we mention it's gluten-free and cooks quickly?
16. Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad
Six ingredients, zero excuses.
17. Sesame Garlic Roasted Asparagus
Strong flavors = strong moves. (You’re our hero, Monique Volz.)
18. Sweet Corn, Tomato, and Zucchini Grain Salad with Peach-Dijon Vinaigrette
Perfect lunch leftovers, too.
19. Summer Panzanella
So worth the carbs.
20. Zucchini Rice
Eat your heart out, cauliflower.
21. Greek Tabbouleh Salad
Pretend you’re gazing at those blue Santorini rooftops. (Thanks for the quick vacation, Katie Workman.)
22. Sesame Honey Quinoa and Carrot Salad with Sliced Avocado
Avocado makes everything better.
23. Avocado Rice
In a word, yum.
24. Slow-Cooker Creamed Corn
A winter dish we’ll gladly eat year-round.
25. Light and Tangy Coleslaw
You have to try this.
26. Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Chèvre Ranch
27. WHOLE ROASTED CARROTS
Cooking carrots will never be the same.
28. Chilled Cucumber Salad
Perfect for a hot day.
29. heirloom tomato, beet and burrata salad with basil oil
Goes with every crustacean.
30. Cauliflower Rice
Our favorite vegetable, at it again.
31. Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes
Our new favorite side, courtesy of Coterie member Maria Lichty.
32. Mediterranean Farro Salad
Easiest dinner ever: top this with shrimp.
33. LEMON AND SPINACH ORZOTTO
A total classic.